Directions & Google Map
- Take I-40 to Exit 182, Harper Road.
- If headed West on I-40, turn LEFT onto Harper Road.
- If headed East on I-40, turn RIGHT onto Harper Road.
- Travel ¼ mile then turn RIGHT at the first light onto US-158/Clemmons Road.
- Travel ½ mile then turn LEFT into Tanglewood Park.
- Turn LEFT onto Campground Road and check-in at the Welcome Center.
View The Tanglewood Park RV Campground in a larger map
Rules & Regulations
Tanglewood Park News & Events
11th Annual North Carolina Players Championship
This tournament is open to amateurs with a USGA handicap index of 12 or less. There is a Championship Division and a Senior Division for amateurs 50 and older.
Family Fishing Clinic
Join us for a Family Fishing Clinic at Tanglewood Park’s Skilpot Lake, Thursday, July 24, 2014 from 9:00 am until noon.
Join us for Project CATCH
Join us for Project CATCH at Tanglewood Park, Wednesday, July 23, 2014 from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm at Shelter #3, (Skilpot Lake), 4061 Clemmons Road, Clemmons, NC 27012. CATCH (Caring for Aquatics Through Conservation Habits) is an environmental education program developed by the N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission.
Sell Your Handmade Crafts at the Festival of Lights Gift Shop
Tanglewood Park is looking for individuals who are talented in making holiday crafts, wood workings, and other fine gifts to be sold at the Festival of Lights Gift Shop!