Directions & Google Map
- Take I-40 to Exit 182, Harper Road.
- If headed West on I-40, turn LEFT onto Harper Road.
- If headed East on I-40, turn RIGHT onto Harper Road.
- Travel ¼ mile then turn RIGHT at the first light onto US-158/Clemmons Road.
- Travel ½ mile then turn LEFT into Tanglewood Park.
- Turn LEFT onto Campground Road and check-in at the Welcome Center.
View The Tanglewood Park RV Campground in a larger map
Rules & Regulations
Tanglewood Park News & Events
Attention Tanglewoof Dog Park Patrons!
The Tanglewoof Dog Park will not open on July 4th. We are sorry to report that the grass conditions are still not appropriate for use. We will keep you updated with an open date as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we strive to provide you and your 4-legged friends the very best!
Family Fishing Clinic
Join us for a Family Fishing Clinic at Tanglewood Park’s Skilpot Lake, Thursday, July 16, 2015.
Join us for Project CATCH at Tanglewood Park, Wednesday, July 15, 2015.
Tanglewood RV Campground Event!
On Saturday, June 20th the Forsyth Astronomical Society will host a special event for campers at Tanglewood’s RV Campground!