Directions & Google Map
- Take I-40 to Exit 182, Harper Road.
- If headed West on I-40, turn LEFT onto Harper Road.
- If headed East on I-40, turn RIGHT onto Harper Road.
- Travel ¼ mile then turn RIGHT at the first light onto US-158/Clemmons Road.
- Travel ½ mile then turn LEFT into Tanglewood Park.
- Turn LEFT onto Campground Road and check-in at the Welcome Center.
View The Tanglewood Park RV Campground in a larger map
Rules & Regulations
Tanglewood Park News & Events
Easter Egg Hunt Hayrides at Tanglewood Stables
Come enjoy an Easter Egg Hunt hay ride at Tanglewood Stables for only $8 a person!
Tanglewood Park Farmers Market
Forsyth County is pleased to announce that Tanglewood Park will be the host site for a farmers market. The Tanglewood Park Farmers Market is sponsored by Forsyth County and the Village of Clemmons and operated by Tanglewood Farmers Market Volunteer Group organized by the Village of Clemmons.
Creek Week Kayak Fishing Demonstration
Join the expert staff from Great Outdoor Provision Company for an introduction to one of the fastest growing water sports in the Southeast, kayak fishing. Participants will be able to observe varying casting and paddling techniques. Information on local and regional paddling and fishing destinations, as well as clubs, will be provided.
Creek Week Creek Crawl
Join us at Skilpot Lake for a simulated, hands-on "Creek Crawl" to learn about the critters that inhabit local creeks and streams.